Baldor’s BSM25 and BSM33 brushless DC motors with Hall sensors provide machine designers the benefits of brushless technology – quieter operation, smaller size, maintenance-free, longer life, and faster time to speed. They represent the best long-term investment.
The motor is a time proven quality design
the reliability has been proven in numerous worldwide applications. The BSM25 and BSM33 series are available from ¼ to 3 HP designs rated at 320 Vdc bus to provide 1800 rpm. These motors are tolerant of harsh environments, and they may be operated at higher speed if the application needs the performance.
Baldor’s brushless motors have permanent magnets on the rotor and windings on the stator. With windings on the stator, the motor can handle higher continuous loads without exceeding design temperatures. There are no brushes, nor sliding contacts, thus these motors have longer life and operate quieter, besides requiring less maintenance. With high-density magnets on the rotor, they get up to speed faster and provide smaller efficient packages.
Baldor has a variety of standard brushless motors, or you may wish to have a custom motor designed for your exact needs. Contact Baldor with your requirements.
- Heavy-duty continuous operation over wide temperature
- High-energy Neodymium magnets – high torque density
- High voltage insulation provides protection against high current and voltage surges
- Hall sensor feedback – long life and durability in the application
- Environmentally designed – TENV housing
- Wide operating range 0 to 40°C
- Premium 200°C moisture resistant wire
|Generic Height (in)||10|
|Generic Length (in)||14|
|Generic Weight (lbs)||22|
|Generic Width (in)||11.25|
|Servo Motor Feedback (Type)||Hall Sensor|
|Servo Motor Output (Amps)||2.83|
|Servo Motor Speed (RPM)||1800|
|Servo Motor Voltage (V)||320 VAC|
Baldor BSM33C-3177MHQ, 320 VAC, 1800 RPM, 2.83 A (Repair Yours)
- Brand: Baldor
- Product Code: BSM33C-3177MHQ
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: $399.87