Baldor’s BSM25 and BSM33 brushless DC motors with Hall sensors provide machine designers the benefits of brushless technology – quieter operation
and faster time to speed. They represent the best long-term investment.
The motor is a time proven quality design
the reliability has been proven in numerous worldwide applications. The BSM25 and BSM33 series are available from ¼ to 3 HP designs rated at 320 Vdc bus to provide 1800 rpm. These motors are tolerant of harsh environments
and they may be operated at higher speed if the application needs the performance.
Baldor’s brushless motors have permanent magnets on the rotor and windings on the stator. With windings on the stator
the motor can handle higher continuous loads without exceeding design temperatures. There are no brushes
nor sliding contacts
thus these motors have longer life and operate quieter
besides requiring less maintenance. With high-density magnets on the rotor
they get up to speed faster and provide smaller efficient packages.
Baldor has a variety of standard brushless motors
or you may wish to have a custom motor designed for your exact needs. Contact Baldor with your requirements.
- Heavy-duty continuous operation over wide temperature
- High-energy Neodymium magnets – high torque density
- High voltage insulation provides protection against high current and voltage surges
- Hall sensor feedback – long life and durability in the application
- Environmentally designed – TENV housing
- Wide operating range 0 to 40°C
- Premium 200°C moisture resistant wire
Starting with our Free Evaluation and Quote, our ISO certified repairs staff is ready to run your drive through a litany of tests and maintenance procedures. We offer fast turnaround and friendly, professional service.
- Certified technicians follow a step-by-step diagnostic process
- Free evaluations
- No fix no fees repairs
- Fast repair turnaround
- State of the art testing equipment
- Electronic repairs warranted for two years
|Generic Height (in)||10|
|Generic Length (in)||14|
|Generic Weight (lbs)||25|
|Generic Width (in)||11.25|
|Servo Motor Feedback (Type)||Hall Sensor|
|Servo Motor Output (Amps)||4|
|Servo Motor Speed (RPM)||1800|
|Servo Motor Voltage (V)||320 VAC|
Baldor BSM33C-4177MHQ 320 VAC 1800 RPM 4 A (Repair Yours)
- Brand: Baldor
- Product Code: BSM33C-4177MHQ
- Availability: 1