Our AC brushless servo motors BSM N-series provide industrial motion control applications with low inertia to attain the highest acceleration capability - to allow you to position rapidly. The BSM N-series is used in the world's fastest machines and demanding applications.
The N-Series brushless servo motors provide a rugged, durable design with high energy Neodymium-Iron-Boron magnetics. This series provides continuous stall torque capability ranging from 3.9 Lb-In (0.45 N-m) to 354 Lb-In (40 N-m). Peak torque capability is nominally 4 times continuous. This series has the lowest inertia to provide the maximum torque per package size.
The BSM motor has been time proven over the years. The BSM N-series is used in the world's fastest machines, in industrial motion control applications such as: indexers, form/fill/seal, flying shears, cut-to-length, robotics, insertion, packaging, capping machines, laser trimming, marking/labeling and many other demanding applications.
- Low inertia rotor design with Neo magnets - 5 standard frame sizes to choose
- Acceleration torques from 16 Lb-In (1.8 N-m) to 1400 Lb-In (160 N-m)
- High output torque at low speed - continuous 4 Lb-In (0.4 N-m) to 354 Lb-In (40 N-m)
- Inertia range .00006 - .034 Lb-In-s2 (.067 - 38 Kg-cm2)
- Standard windings for 160, 300, 650 bus volts- customs available
- Dependability designed in the high 155°C design
- Premium 200°C moisture resistant, multi-coated wire for reliability
- Extra high insulated stator for high voltage and current spike protection
- Superior bearings with Exxon PolyrexEM TM polyrex grease to provide 4 times greater life
- Rugged industrial construction to provide quality throughout the design
- Stock and customs available - IEC/NEMA designs
Starting with our Free Evaluation and Quote, our ISO certified repairs staff is ready to run your drive through a litany of tests and maintenance procedures. We offer fast turnaround and friendly, professional service.
- Certified technicians follow a step-by-step diagnostic process
- Free evaluations
- No fix no fees repairs
- Fast repair turnaround
- State of the art testing equipment
- Electronic repairs warranted for two years
|Generic Height (in)||7|
|Generic Length (in)||16.5|
|Generic Weight (lbs)||5.85|
|Generic Width (in)||8|
|Servo Motor Feedback (Type)||Resolver|
|Servo Motor Output (Amps)||2.87|
|Servo Motor Speed (RPM)||7500|
|Servo Motor Voltage (V)||160 VAC|
Baldor BSM50N-233AA 160 VAC 7500 RPM 2.87 A (Repair Yours)
- Brand: Baldor
- Product Code: BSM50N-233AA
- Availability: 1