Electronic Repair Technician
Electronic Repair Technician - Charlotte, North Carolina
We are searching for a highly skilled and experienced electronic repair technician for our Charlotte, NC office, to perform component level repairs and testing of a wide range of industrial electronic and electrical equipment, such as PLC's, operator interfaces, motor drives and servomotors. Depending on your capabilities, you may also be asked to carry out field service troubleshooting and systems installation work, with travel mostly local. You MUST be able to work on your own initiative and be able to accurately document your work and create test procedures for other technicians to follow.
Our generous benefits includes health and dental plan, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, FSA, and a 3% match Simple IRA retirement plan.
- Strong technical skills; ability to learn and understand AFI Systems processes and procedures
- Required to bring your own tools as specified by the hiring manager, though shop tools are also available
- Ability to multi-task, to work independently or as a team, at fast pace
- Detail oriented - good near vision
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Demonstrate good soldering skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- High School Diploma and Technical School Certification required (related field)
- One to Three years related experience and/or training
- Technical or Industrial product knowledge a plus
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Please fill out all fields below and attach your resume and optional cover letter (.pdf, .doc, .docx).
We excel in each of our four major capabilities – Repair, Field Service, Automation Services, Product Sales – and are best-in-class in each individual category. But our strength comes in our ability to offer ALL of these services at the highest level of professionalism, knowledge and responsiveness.
And we’ve built our business with great people and processes that allow us to live this every day and deliver on our promises to you.
How can we be so good at so many things? We’re passionate about four key values:
- Problem Solvers
- Sense of Urgency
- Quality Driven