- ISOLATED INPUTS: Accepts floating or grounded signals of 0-10VDC or 4-20mA for controlling the speed of the motor. Burr-Brown isolation provides .01% linearity.
- SPEED RANGE AND REGULATION: 1% regulation over 60:1 speed range. 0.1% regulation over 80:1 speed range with the addition of a tachometer for feedback.
- USER ADJUSTABLE CALIBRATION POTS: IR compensation, min speed (12 turn), max speed (12 turn), current limit, acceleration, deceleration and tachometer.
- DIAGNOSTIC LEDS: LEDs for power, run (MM501U) and current limit status.
- STOPPING MODES: Start/stop circuitry for remote pushbuttons and switches. Coast to stop by removing power. External dynamic braking can be added.
- CAGE CLAMP TERMINAL BLOCK: Quick and easy wire terminations reduce installation time!
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Dual voltage AC input, tachometer feedback mode and on-board fusing.
|DC Drive Control Voltage (VDC)||Not Specified|
|DC Drive Input Voltage (VAC)||115/230|
|DC Drive Output (Amps)||1|
|DC Drive Phase Input (Single/Three)||Not Specified|
|DC Drive Power (HP)||Not Specified|
|DC Drive Power (KW)||Not Specified|
Minarik MM301U, DC Drive, 115/230 VAC (Used Surplus)
- Brand: Minarik
- Product Code: Minarik MM301U
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: $138.98