Duff Norton Mechanical Actuator / Screw Jacks series
With capacities ranging from 500 lbs. to 350 tons; Acme Screw jacks offer positive mechanical action, precise positioning, and uniform lifting speeds. Ball Screw jack capacities range from ½ to 50 tons. Standard configurations include upright or inverted units with translating or rotating lifting screws, and top plate, threaded, or clevis ends. Duff-Norton offers a complete line of both standard and custom engineered Acme and Ball Screw actuators.
- Looking to replace or purchase an additional existing unit - simply send us a picture of the name plate on the jack's front side.
- Designing an actuator for a new application - we recommend starting with the Screw Jack Selection Guide attached.
- Multiple configuration options - upright or inverted, translating screw or rotating screw style
- Available with Acme or Ball Screws
- Special features can include all or hybrid stainless steel construction, or anti-backlash options
- Precise positioning options
- Uniform lifting speeds when multiple actuators are used together
- Self-Locking with higher gear ratios
- Control options available such as: Limit switches, potentiometers, encoders, and rotary counters
- System options available with:
- Powered arrangements with 2nd stage gear reduction, C-face motor mounting, hand wheels
- Configured system arrangements using multiple jacks together with mitre boxes, connecting shafts, and couplings.
Call us today to learn more about Duff Norton Linear Actuators Duff Norton Mechanical Actuator / Screw Jacks
Creative Automation Solutions to Maximize Industrial Productivity
We excel in each of our four major capabilities - Repair, Field Service, Engineering, Product Sales - and are best-in-class in each individual category. But our strength comes in our ability to offer ALL of these services at the highest level of professionalism, knowledge and responsiveness.