VLT Aqua Drive FC202
Danfoss / Vacon VLT® AQUA Drive FC 202
Built-in intelligence to keep your system running
Intelligence embedded in the Danfoss / Vacon VLT® AQUA Drive FC 202 automatically defines baseline parameters for water and wastewater applications, at all speeds and real-life operating cycles. In the event an issue is detected, Digital cascade control Hot Swap technology combined with back-up master functionality ensures reliable, stable and easy operation to help you stay up and running. In addition to the features provide by the VLT AQUA Drive, Danfoss offers DrivePro®-tection which provides up to a 6-year on-site warranty to insure continued operation of your drive.
Maximum energy efficiency for water, wastewater, and variable torque applications. The VLT® AQUA Drive FC 202 is designed to provide the highest level of performance of AC-motor-driven applications. Featuring a wide range of powerful standard features, which can be expanded with performance-improving options, the drive is equally suited to both new and retrofit projects. The VLT® AQUA Drive can realistically offer first-year cost savings of between 10-30% compared to traditional drive solutions. Long equipment life, and low energy consumption and maintenance costs come together to provide the lowest cost of ownership. The quick and user-friendly setup reduces installation time ensuring a fast route to maximum energy efficiency and motor control.
Water and Wastewater Applications
The considerable daily load variation in water or wastewater treatment plants makes it economically feasible to introduce motor control on rotating equipment such as pumps and blowers.
Industrial VT Applications
The VLT® AQUA Drive the perfect match for Industrial VT applications including fans, pumps, blowers, and compressors. It is a direct replacement for the FC 322. Available in a wide range of industrial enclosures from protected chassis to IP 66 (NEMA 4 X Indoor).
Main Voltage Range:
- 1 x 200-240V... 1.1-22 kW
- 1 x 380-480V... 7.5-37 kW
- 3 x 200-240V... 0.25-150 kW
- 3 x 380-480V... 0.37 kW - 1 MW
- 3 x 525-600V... 0.75-90 kW
- 3 x 525-690V... 1.1 kW - 1.4 MW
Low Harmonic Drive:
- 3 x 380-480V... 132-450 kW
- 3 x 380-500V... 250-1000 kW
- 3 x 525-690V... 250-1400 kW
- Assets are protected thanks to specially designed software that prevents, for example, water hammering
- Energy efficiency is maximized as a result of the drives control algorithms and design which focus on reducing heat loss
- High energy savings related to air conditioning are ensured due to the unique back-channel-cooling concept that transfers 90% of heat away from the room
- Electromagnetic interference and harmonic distortion are reduced thanks to the built-in, scalable RFI filter and integrated DC link chokes
- Perfect system integration and adaptation to the application are possible due to freely programmable warnings and alerts
- 3-8% energy savings are achieved as a result of Automatic Energy Optimization
Creative Automation Solutions to Maximize Industrial Productivity
We excel in each of our four major capabilities - Repair, Field Service, Automation Services, Product Sales - and are best-in-class in each individual category. But our strength comes in our ability to offer ALL of these services at the highest level of professionalism, knowledge and responsiveness.